Saturday, February 20, 2010

{ Current Events Wash Me Away } by Big Sway

Fell into a pool of magnetism
Eyes inviting event horizons
I feel destiny of the crushing
Like empty tin can smiling
A black hole back to unrequited love
Straight ahead through the morning

Down the dark rabbit hole soul windows, I
Plunge, not caring
Wearing poverty, smiling, time
Is beautiful and willing

Life is what I make of it
And that son'va bitch is smiling

- - - - - - - - -

A electric guitar distortion flutters in my breadbasket
I'm tickled with antennae
Ten to full moon
A cartoon, beating
A unwrapping bloom
Like honey and true
The fruit of confusion is sweet
The seeds of life are fey
Open your arms and lock them around my head gasket
Kissing, we pray

- - - - - - - - - -

Running away with me
My fantasies spin and buck reality
The gypsy queen found puzzle pieces
Loves the mess back together again
Juggling, my mind grieves
Between inaction and valiancy

- - - - - - - - - -

Poem, arrow point, pierce
The heart of the matter like dull, stolid Cupid
Delinquently fierce
Off the mark and intrinsically stupid
On the up 'n' up
Off the map
Entirely perfect and foolish
The dream of the heart or the lap?

Rage against the ghoulish

No comments: